The hospital offers a wide range of cancer prevention procedures. Including cervical cancer screening, vaccination against HPV, which provokes cervical cancer, diagnosis, and treatment of precancerous diseases (epithelial dysplasia of the uterine cervix).
- Biopsies of all types
- Isotopic examinations
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the pelvic organs
- Ultrasonography (USG)
- Cytological examination of the cervix
- Morphological examination of the cervix
- All type of laboratory tests
- Identification of tumor marker
- The main principle of surgery in INNOVACIA Cancer Centre is that the experienced professionals carry out organ-preserving operations. This principle assures that women preserve their reproductive function and undergo rehabilitation and family and social life adaptation in a shorter period of time.
- Laboratory of morphological pathology allows to obtain immediate histological examination results of the removed tumor during surgery and enables to determine the extent of the surgical procedure immediately, thus minimizing risks.
- The cytological laboratory enables urgent and accurate diagnosis so that treatment starts as soon as possible.
- The introduction of innovative technologies. INNOVACIA Cancer Centre uses Surgitron, the new generation of laser surgery unit, to treat uterine cervix and remove polypuses. This is an advanced method of non-traumatic surgery; the surrounding soft tissues remain undisturbed.
- a shorter period of treatment;
- absence of uterine cervix scars which enables to apply this method to nulliparous women and women planning a second pregnancy;
- shorter time for healing of the incision;
- sterilizing effect of radio waves, and;
- an evident cosmetic effect.
The advantages of laparoscopic surgery
- much less pain after surgery, which may minimize the need for pain-relief medication;
- shorter inpatient stay (usually 1-3 days);
- shorter recovery time and, thus, expedited return to normal life;
- no skin defects (scars) as surgeries are carried out through small incisions (usually 1-2 cm);
- a minimized risk of adhesions in the abdominal cavity.
INNOVACIA laparoscopic procedures are the following:
- operations on uterine appendages;
- resection of the ovary;
- conservative myomectomy;
- separation of adhesions in the small pelvis;
- removal of ovarian cysts;
- surgery for advanced and impaired tubal pregnancy with preservation or removal of the fallopian tube;
- diagnostic laparoscopy, etc.
Intrabeam™ (IORT) Treatment:
The overall treatment pricing is very reasonable and cost saving 20-50% compared to the EU, UK.
- +38 098 300 88 00
- 69-а Vitryanogo vul., Lutezh, Vyshgorodskiy district, Kiev region, 07352 Ukraine