Cancer Treatment, Breast Cancer, Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Check Up programs, Rehabilitation.
INNOVACIA Cancer Centre combines the most modern methods of diagnosis and treatment with the world standards of service. The hospital uses protocols of leading German hospitals.
The picturesque lake, fresh air, silence – everything is set here for comfort and expeditious rehabilitation of patients. Therefore the facility meets the highest requirements to ensure that our patients feel at home here.
INNOVACIA Cancer Centre Gynecologic Oncology Department provides diagnosis and treatment of the so-called precancerous diseases (cervical dysplasia), benign diseases (uterine fibroids, ovarian cystoma, ovarian cyst), and malignant diseases of the female reproductive system.
The main diagnostic approaches include:
assessment of treatment outcome for tumors of the uterus, cervical tumors, vagina tumors treatment, and description of clinical characteristics of tumor in the point of benign-malignant transition.
The hospital offers a wide range of cancer prevention procedures. Including cervical cancer screening, vaccination against HPV, which provokes cervical cancer, diagnosis, and treatment of precancerous diseases (epithelial dysplasia of the uterine cervix).
INNOVACIA Clinic offers a wide range of methods for the diagnosis of diseases
- Biopsies of all types
- Isotopic examinations
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the pelvic organs
- Ultrasonography (USG)
- Cytological examination of the cervix
- Morphological examination of the cervix
- All type of laboratory tests
- Identification of tumor marker
The objective of a surgical procedure is to remove the affected organ or part thereof.
- The main principle of surgery in INNOVACIA Cancer Centre is that the experienced professionals carry out organ-preserving operations. This principle assures that women preserve their reproductive function and undergo rehabilitation and family and social life adaptation in a shorter period of time.
- Laboratory of morphological pathology allows to obtain immediate histological examination results of the removed tumor during surgery and enables to determine the extent of the surgical procedure immediately, thus minimizing risks.
- The cytological laboratory enables urgent and accurate diagnosis so that treatment starts as soon as possible.
- The introduction of innovative technologies. INNOVACIA Cancer Centre uses Surgitron, the new generation of laser surgery unit, to treat uterine cervix and remove polypuses. This is an advanced method of non-traumatic surgery; the surrounding soft tissues remain undisturbed.
The advantages of this method are as follows:
- a shorter period of treatment;
- absence of uterine cervix scars which enables to apply this method to nulliparous women and women planning a second pregnancy;
- shorter time for healing of the incision;
- sterilizing effect of radio waves, and;
- an evident cosmetic effect.
5. Laparoscopic surgery. Approximately 95% of all gynecological surgeries can be performed using laparoscopy. The laparoscopic method avoids large incisions. Until recently, only a section of skin tissues enabled to carry out the surgery. Now, the surgeon is enabled to see organs inside the body using a laparoscope, a tiny instrument that resembles a telescope.
The advantages of laparoscopic surgery
A large incision, commonly used in traditional surgery, greatly injures the muscle. Due to this, patients experience pain after surgeries, and wound healing takes a long time. Small punctures made during laparoscopic surgeries do not injure the muscle. As a result, patients receive several advantages:
- much less pain after surgery, which may minimize the need for pain-relief medication;
- shorter inpatient stay (usually 1-3 days);
- shorter recovery time and, thus, expedited return to normal life;
- no skin defects (scars) as surgeries are carried out through small incisions (usually 1-2 cm);
- a minimized risk of adhesions in the abdominal cavity.
INNOVACIA laparoscopic procedures are the following:
- operations on uterine appendages;
- resection of the ovary;
- conservative myomectomy;
- separation of adhesions in the small pelvis;
- removal of ovarian cysts;
- surgery for advanced and impaired tubal pregnancy with preservation or removal of the fallopian tube;
- diagnostic laparoscopy, etc.
Chemotherapy is performed using the most advanced medications that have mild side effects. Besides the disease treatment, it is also used to treat side effects. The use of different chemotherapy regimens in the treatment of patients with cancer of female reproductive organs enables them to perform quality surgeries and treatment based on a radical approach.
Intrabeam™ (IORT) Treatment:
Cancer cells at the tumor bed are destroyed, thus, the risk of further relapse is minimized and the effectiveness of treatment is an improvement.
The total time of treatment is reduced by 6 – 7 weeks.
An after-surgery irradiation treatment time is reduced by 1 – 2 weeks.
The overall treatment pricing is very reasonable and cost saving 20-50% compared to the EU, UK.
- +38 098 300 88 00
- 69-а Vitryanogo vul., Lutezh, Vyshgorodskiy district, Kiev region, 07352 Ukraine