Kyiv Heart Institute
Heart Institute is a top Cardiology Center in Eastern Europe internationally accredited (BUPA Quality Survey, QHA Trent -UK). The hospital has extensive experience in cardiovascular surgery. The facility employs 155 beds (including semi-private rooms), 5 surgery theaters, VIP services.
QHA Trent Certificate (UK)
BUPA Quality Survey Certificate
- Heart Valve Repair surgery including rehabilitation program (12-14 days) would cost here about 8200 GBP
- Angioplasty surgery – 2950 GBP
- Heart Bypass Surgery CABG price – 7880 GBP
- Angiography 550 GBP
- Stenting price (with 1 stent, incl angiography and hospital stay 3 days) -3455 GBP
Kyiv’s Heart Institute performs cardiac procedures for all aspects of the diagnosis, management, and treatment of heart conditions for adults and children as well.
Following conditions are being treated at the hospital
- Heart attacks
- Myocardial Infarction
- Mitral valve prolapse
- Mitral stenosis and insufficiency
- Aortic stenosis and insufficiency
- Aortic disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Atrial fibrillation and flutter
- Coronary artery disease
- Hypercholesterolemia and risk factor modification
- Heart disease symptoms including angina, shortness of breath, and palpitations.
- Vascular disease
- Electrocardiogram (ECG – heart tracing)
- Angiography (coronography)
- MRI (3 Tesla)
- (Ambulatory ECG recorded over 24/48 hour period)
- Event recording (recording rhythms of heart)
- Exercise Tests (tracing recording during a measured piece of exercise)
- Echocardiography (the measurement of the structure and function of the heart chambers and valves)
- Tilt Test (to assess causes of faintness or dizziness)
- Duplex scanning
Electrophysiology and HiTech
Also, the hospital performs general and bariatric surgeries, joint replacement surgeries, complete check-ups, and other procedures.
The most common procedures patients are looking for at this hospital – are stenting, CABG, valve replacement, angioplasty.
CEO, Head Surgeon at Health Ministry of Ukraine, Member of National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine, PhD, Honoured MD of Ukraine.
Head of Diagnostic Department, Нigh qualification cardiologist, MD, PhD
Head of Nuclear Medicine Department, MD, PhD
Work experience in nuclear medicine – 26 years.
Specialist of nuclear medicine, ultrasound diagnostic, radiation therapy. The main scientific and practical activity: nuclear medicine in cardiology, uronephrology, pediatrics and oncology.
Author and co-author of 200 scientific articles.
Head of the department
Head of the department
Coronary Treatment Department
Denver, Colorado USA
Kiev Heart Institute
- +38 050 6824229
+38 098 3008800
+38 044 2916131
- Kiev, 02660, Bratislavska str 5A, Ukraine